Sunday, July 31, 2005

Image Zone

Knitting conditions over the weekend were poor. It was hot again, I had a lot of chores to do, a little work to finish and dinner parties both Friday and Saturday night. I managed a few rows on the Phoenix tank but nothing to really show for now. However, look at the goodies I received from my secret pal, Jennifer, in the Gimme Some Needles exchange! Woo hoo, these are great, girl! The 40" size #1's will be used for trying out the Magic Loop on my next pair of socks. The Brittany DPNs in size #1 are perfect too, because I broke yet another one while finishing up the Broadripple. Last but not least, look at the sock yarn...it's Carolina Blue! Yay! So thank you, thank you Jennifer.

Well, this is going to be a short one today. I am headed out to Arizona this afternoon for work and there's a sense of I forgot something hanging over me. I have no idea what, though, so I better find it.

BTW, there's a new blog in town...the Image Zone. It's my new photo blog and I plan to post regularly (still a lot of Germany pictures to include!) I chose the name "Image Zone" because those are the different scenes found on the dial mode of most automatic cameras - portrait, landscape, night scene, fast action and macro. I think that perfectly and simply sums up the content of the new blog. Browse around, tell me what you think.

Until the next day in the life....

2 comments:

kittensmittens said...

I hear you with the heat thing. and of course they love to blast the ac inside...

i got your package, it is still in the leasing office (don't get me started on those idiots again). anyway, i should be home in time today to pick it up. i am very excited.

love the picture blog. the pics are really nice.

Ruth said...

how hot is it in arizona? i can't even imagine... even as i am dripping here at 102 degrees... =P