Saturday, January 21, 2006

4 More Things

It's early Saturday morning and I have the very rare opportunity to spend some quiet time reading blogs. This is better than perusing the local newspaper in my mind, so peaceful and yet productive at the same time.

Cyndi tagged me with a meme that's easy and quick so here goes:

4 Jobs You've Had in Your Life
1. Software Product Manager
2. Performance Test Analyst
3. Oracle DBA
4. Movie theatre box office jockey

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
1. The Terminator
2. The Matrix
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Sixteen Candles

4 Places You've Lived
1. Chapel Hill, North Carolina
2. Durham, North Carolina
3. Sacramento, California
4. Folsom, California

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch
1. CSI
2. Law and Order
3. Sportscenter
4. Seinfeld

4 Places You've Been on Vacation
1. Kaui, Hawaii
2. Nelson, New Zealand
3. Port Douglas, Australia
4. Paris, France

4 Websites You Visit Daily
1. CNN
2. Yahoo Mail
3. Bloglines
4. People

4 Of Your Favorite Foods
1. My mother's lumpia eggrolls
2. Prime rib
3. Cheesecake
4. Mashed Potatoes

4 Places You'd Rather Be Right Now
1. New Zealand on a white sandy beach
2. Maui on a white sandy beach
3. Las Vegas, baby!
4. Holed up in mountain cabin with a roaring fire and hot chocolate

I think everyone I know has already done this meme so I won't tag, but if you haven't done it yet please feel free to do so and let me know so I can bop over and read it.

No comments: